Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Do I deserve what I've got....

Today, I've finally had some time to think......You know....where I am today.....Wow.....It's really an achievement..... But then.....Where would I be without the people beside me? In this competition I've finally saw how lucky I am.... How lucky to have so much love and support from my family..... And of course.....my friends.....They've done so much for me...... Through this competition I've seen how wonderful they are..... Even people who don't really know me are willing to support me..... And the new friends I've met during the competition....They are just lovely..... I really found out how much my friends and family love and mean to me.....I don't know why and how I got so lucky..... They really are the best....They were really going all out for me.....Helping me in any way they could......But....Do I really deserve this......I'm just a normal person.....I'm I worthy of their time....money.....help.....love.....??I don't know....But all I know is that their my whole life....I can't live without you guys.....Thank you for everything.....

xoxo,
Me

1 comment:

  1. hey, ur not lucky, u hav the voice girl!! n sry i couldn't support u in kl this saturday, but i'll b supporting here!! XD +u+u!!

    ReplyDelete