Monday, April 13, 2009


Look!!!!! It's us..... Haha.....This pic was taken after the competition..... I was crying like crazy....Btw, it was because I was so touched by my supportive family and friends and sad that that the competition was ending and we had to say good bye to each other...... I mean who cares about winning....Sure it's fun but it's not everything....We made a promise to each other before the competition that we don't mind whoever wins..... We're all winners for getting this far.... I would also like to congradulate Jeremy and Andrew..... You did awesome you guys!!! I'm so proud of you!!!! Christ and Sophia, you guys were awesome too!!! Yay us!!!! Everytime I think of this competition I will think of all the time we shared and everything we did...... Haha....We really were a bunch of crazy people havin the time of our lives!!! I will never forget you guys!!! I love you guys!!!! And everyone at the studio.... I totally miss you guys!!!! All of you were so nice and fun!!!! I miss everything.....T.T.....Hope to see you guys soon!!!!!
xoxo,
ME

1 comment:

  1. Gini... miss u lotz! :)
    harap2 one day kte blh gi buat show samer2 ya! :) t k and welldone!

    ReplyDelete