Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm Bored....

Today..... I'm bored.... So guess what??? I decided to blog about weird things we did durin the leo idol dayz.... Haha.....


Look.... A sock with a bunny.... Who took this pic?? Well.... the credits goes.....To ANDREW!!! Don ask me y cuz i seriously dunno..... He just came over suddenly and took out his phone and before I knew it....SNAP!!.... Here's a picture of my sock....Haha....

Picture number 2!!! It's Jeremy!!!! Reason this pic was taken..... Well we were bored outta our wits in the hotel that morning... And Jeremy wanted to take a picture of himself in a closet... So.... well we let him.... And thus this picture was born!!!! Credits to whom i'm not sure... Forgot d.... Haha....



Don't need a genius to figure this 1 out..... It's Andrew in his lala pose....F.Y.I :Those are my glasses and bag..... I guess we can say we took lotz of weird pic in kl... Haha.... Well you can't blame us rite? They're memories!!!!




Ahahahaha!!!! This is the famous scandal pic!!!! Well Jeremy took the pic and watta u noe.... Andrew was cut out and..... Well u noe the rest... But don worry ppl.... Juz a scandal pic... Nothin goin on.... Haha.... BTW....That's justin. He's an awesome dude frm Perak!!! And my "hou ji mui"!!!!





Don't see anythin weird bout this huh? Well if u noe how this pic was taken u would feel sad for me.... It was the mornin we checked out of the hotel.... We were like lets take a pic to remember this.... So we asked some lady to snap the pic for us.... Well this was how the pic came out....Everyone but me.... I was standin beside Chris..... But u can't even see one trace of me... Nada..zip....nothin.... Maybe they thought I was the maid or somethin... Considerin I had the most bags with me.....Huh.... Oh well... Haha...








Well that's it for the weird pics.... For now..... I'll put more on when I figure out how to use this thing properly..... Haha.....
xoxo
ME!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment