Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rules and regulation of the tag ;All 21 people must do unless you don't have a blog.Write the names of 16 friends you can think of in your head.And then answer the questions,Say you're guessing if you don't know,But at least guess on all of them.After doing this, tag your 22 unlucky friends to do the same.
1. Her Yeong
2. Gemi
3. Andrew
4. Chris
5. Jie Xhia
6. Lara
7. Su Jie
8. Jackline
9. Jay
10. Jo
11. Wan Pei
12. Alicia
13. Zhu Yin
14. Ai Lin
15. Ming Li
16. Bei Fen
17. Hui Ying
18. Jeremy
19. Sophia
20. Aimee
21. Asyraf
22. Wen Ling
How did you meet 7?
Um.... Forgot d wor.... Only noe that I met her in form 1.... Haha.... Sorry Su Jie.... I didn't mean to forget....
2. What would you do if you and 15 had never met?
No 1 to bring my hw down to the teachers office ( she's our class monitor)
3. What would you do if 20 and 1 dated?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Not gonna happen....
4. Have you seen 17 cried?
Nope. She's a strong girl...
5. Would 4 and 16 make a good couple?
Sorry Chris... She's taken...
6. Do you think 11 is attractive?
When she's nt angry...
7. What is 2's favourite colour?
I don't know y....But PINK...
8. When was the last time you talked to 9?
Long....long....long time ago.... He gt gf, 4got me d....
9. What language does 8 speaks?
Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia, Japanese, Hokien.....
10. Who is 13 going out with?
No 1 at the moment... But she's nt available cuz her heart's stolen by her "A Bu"
11. Would you ever date 17 ?
She's a girl...... Sorry.... Nt a lesbian.....
12. Where does 18 live?
Perak..... Been outside his house b4... Bt i was sleepin the whole way.... So I wouldn't know the way even if my life depended on it....
13. What is the best thing about 4?
He has awesome manners and is a good friend.... Hear that Chris....:p
14. What would you like to tell 10 right now ?
" I'm bored...."
15. What is the best thing about 20?
She is the cutest human u could ever meet....;)
16. Have you ever kiss 2?
Eww... She's my sister.... Seriously...Eww....
17. What is the best memory you have of 5?
When we used to do stupid stuff together when we were young.....
18. When's the next time you're going to see 4?
Leo forum....
19. How is 7 different from 6?
Worlds apart....
20. Is 2 pretty?
Of course... Bt a little too thin
21. What was your 1st impression of 15?
Awesome personality...
22. How did you meet 3?
Leo Idol
23. Is 7 your best friend?
She's definately one of my best buds!!!
24. Do you hate 12?
Course not... She's such a nice person...
25. Have you seen 18 in the last month?
I only knew him last month.....
26. When was the last time you saw 16?
B4 she switched schools.... Which was some time ago...
27. Have you been to 5's house?
We've been best friends since kindergarden....Who knows how many times I've been there...
28. When's the next time you'll see 10?
Next Mon durin chinese tuition....
29. Are you close to 11?
Hmmm..... Ok la....
30. Have you been to the movies with 22?
Yup...Long long ago.....
31. Have you gotten in trouble with 8?
What kind of trouble? Hey....is this a trick question??
32. Would you give 19 a hug?
Any time... Anywhere..... XD
33. When have you lied to 3?
Hahahahahhaha.... Don wanna say :p He might throw me into the sea.... XD
34. Is 11 good at socializing?
Quite...
35. Do you know a secret about 8?
Yupz.... Hehehehehe.....
36. Describe the relationship between 12 and 18 .
Strangers....
37. What's the best thing about your friendship with 9?
He's my bro.... He looks out for me? Sometimes.... Ah forget it.... Don think there is a best thing.... Jkjk....XD
38. What's the worst thing about 6?
Too competative sometimes.... No offence though... U know i love u....
39. Have you ever had a crush on 12?
Hahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahhaha!!!!!!!! Not gonna happen...
40. How long have you known 2?
Since I was born....
41. Does 11 have any girlfriend / boyfriend?
Nope....
42. Have you ever wanted to punch 1 in the face?
Never in a million years would I do that....
43. Has 21 meet your parents?
Well they were at the same place b4... but i don think so.....
44. How did you meet 11?
Form 1... I used to be scared of her.... Not anymore!!! XD
45. Did you ever accidentally physically hurt 3?
I don think I would actually be able to hurt him.... First of all he's taller than me.... Plus he's a dude and he does sports.... So I couldn't even if I tried....
46. Do you live close to 7?
She lives on the other side of Penang.... Close or not up to u....
47. What is 8's favourite food?
Anythin that tastes good.....Hehe....
48. What kind of car does 1 have?
She can't drive yet.... Wait 2 more years and I'll tell u.....
49. Have you traveled anywhere with 9?
Graduation trip....
50. If you give 14 a $100 , What would she / he spend it on?
Stuff.... How'd I know......

No comments:

Post a Comment